Thursday, September 26, 2019

Backwards Bikini Top

Can someone please tell me when this became a thing?  I've been seeing this a lot where girls are putting their bikini tops on upside down.  This is not a new bikini style.  This is the same old bikini with the string that goes through the bottom of the cups.

I've seen it this way and  where they decide to tie both of the strings behind their back making like a circle between the boobs.

My guess would have to be that someone famous did this somewhere and it's now caught on like wildfire.  What it makes me think of these people is that they're a bunch of followers that lack the brain cells to be original.  Or maybe they really think this is the right way to wear this style because they haven't been around long enough to know any better.  The old adage of "There's a new sucker born every day."  Well it's more accurate to say there are 250 new suckers born every minute.  Look, here's one.

If you're in the mood for puzzles, go check out my jigsaw puzzle blog.  Will see what we can to about getting some good pics slipped through.

No comments:

Post a Comment