Friday, September 20, 2019

Bikini Options

Now why can't bikini designers do something more like this in a bikini.  Just slap a nice liner on this and you have an extremely striking bikini.  I doubt anyone else would have on just like it.  That is unless it was mass produced, then I think there would have to be a wide range of colors just so everyone on the beach wasn't wearing the exact same thing.

Although would that really be such a bad thing to have the same bikini as the next person?  If you ask any teenager they would tell you yes and they would be mortified and want to die.  They can be so dramatic.  I guess it would be a little weird to have the same bikini as your mom though.  But if my mom looked like this in this bikini then I think I'd be ok with it.  I'd be all like, "You go mom!"  And then who would be the one who's be embarrassed?  "I don't know who that person is. I can't be a mom.  Just look at my hot body?"

Ah mom, you're such a kidder.  But seriously I think even my mom could get away with this one.

If you're in the mood for puzzles, go check out my jigsaw puzzle blog.  Will see what we can to about getting some good pics slipped through.

No comments:

Post a Comment