Sunday, September 8, 2019

Red Bikini at the Beach

Here's a nice bikini.  Cut right and fits like a second skin. Of course she's having a bit of fun as well pretending to be a cat girl.  I guess no one told her it wasn't Friday.  She may well get the memo after this.

Anyway if you're in the market to buy a bikini for a random girl.  Don't forget me.

Red, especially a darker red like this one is a great bikini color.  Seems to have a touch of texture too.

If she had a belly button ring I think that just might make this a perfect outfit.  Of course something tasteful and petite. I don't think a body chain would really work with her sense of style, at least not as far as I can tell.

If you're in the mood for puzzles, go check out my jigsaw puzzle blog.  Will see what we can to about getting some good pics slipped through.

No comments:

Post a Comment