Friday, September 6, 2019

Friday's Kitten Pics 1

As promised here is your Friday kitten pic.

Sure the bikini is cute and would look awesome on me but the kitten really steals the show here.

Super Adorable!!

Looks like this pic was taken near the ocean or other really large body of water.  I always though it was funny how people can live by the ocean or what have you but they still prefer to swim in a swimming pool.  I get that it's more private and probably a little safer.  There aren't any huge waves or undertow.  You're also a lot closer to it and thus closer to the fridge, a shower, restroom, etc.

Ok, fine.  That is a lot to put on the positive side of something but at what cost?  I think I'd still be happy just being able to swim as long as I was close enough to see it, which obviously here they can.

If you're in the mood for puzzles, go check out my jigsaw puzzle blog.  Will see what we can to about getting some good pics slipped through.

No comments:

Post a Comment