Saturday, September 28, 2019

Saturday Bikini Babe

As long as the sun is still warming the beaches of this planet there will always be sun loving babes out there ready to soak up the rays and show off their beach bodies a little.

This is actually a pretty tasteful bikini.  It isn't showing off too much but you can tell she feels awesome and is having a blast out at the beach.

Maybe I'll go down to the lake this weekend and do the same.  If only someone would gift me some Amazon cash so I could order me a new bikini. That would really be awesome.

In the mean time I guess I'll have to make due with one of my last season bikinis..  Oh the humanity!

If you're in the mood for puzzles, go check out my jigsaw puzzle blog.  Will see what we can to about getting some good pics slipped through.

No comments:

Post a Comment