Saturday, September 7, 2019

Gold and Black Bikini

So Maybe she has a little bit of an attitude but the way she's rocking that bikini I think she has a good reason for it.

That bikini would of course look great in my collection if anyone wants to get it for me.

Leopard print however isn't necessarily my color or print of choice.  It isn't that it's bad just that it isn't what I gravitate toward.  I prefer solid dark colors.

I think I look best in blue or green thus the profile pic.  Stripes are ok too and depending on the colors can really do the trick.

If you have a favorite color or pattern let me know or drop me a pic and I'll put it up.

If you're in the mood for puzzles, go check out my jigsaw puzzle blog.  Will see what we can to about getting some good pics slipped through.

No comments:

Post a Comment