Saturday, September 14, 2019

Saturday Morning Pink Bikini Babe

We all remember Saturday morning cartoons growing up.  Well now we're a bit older and like to sleep in.  So there's no way I'm posting this any earlier.

As we all know, pink is just that good of a color. There's a shade of it out there that fits everyone.  So of course I had to find a nice little pink number for this Saturday morning bikini pic.

I can't say it's the fanciest bikini I've seen but it still looks like an all around general purpose bikini.  Also again probably not for swimming.  I can just imagine her trying to do a forward crawl and falling right out of that thing. Of course maybe that's her intention.  If so then she's on the right track.  If not then I'd have to suggest she go with a more sensible bikini.  Any fans of sensible bikinis out there?

If you're in the mood for puzzles, go check out my jigsaw puzzle blog.  Will see what we can to about getting some good pics slipped through.

No comments:

Post a Comment